Fool's Game.

The impenetrable exterior hides the snake within.
Those blue eyes stare back, 
analysing, 
calculating 
but giving nothing at all. 

False words are churned out but your actions deceive you. 
Picking apart the lies you feed me, 
I'm a puppet on a string, a pawn in your game. 

Second chances only exist because we were stupid enough not to pay attention and open our eyes the first time round. 
How could I expect anything less?

A player will keep on playing.
And 
A player never expects to be played. 

I'm drowning in questions just waiting to be answered. 
But I don't want to listen anymore. 

Excuses upon excuses, they all come pouring out. 
But I don't give a f*ck. 

I don't give a f*ck about your f*cking car, 
or your successful career
or your expensive house
or the size of your bank account. 

I couldn't give a flying f*ck. 

Why?

Because I'm not the only one who can play games. 

And this one you are playing, 
is a fool's game. 

Thursday 14 June 2018 at 14:31